Engage employees on the sustainability transition
World Earth Day
Bike to work week
The platform provides one central, inclusive place where everyone can access resources, learn and act on issues related to sustainability:
- Gather valuable insights from your employees
- Manage and support Sustainability Programs
- Track sustainability initiatives and their impact
A Sustainability program is an employer-led initiative that promotes environmental responsibility, ethics, and sustainability in the workplace. The platform allows Sustainability Program leaders to:
- Effectively manage and promote the program
- Take action to reduce the company’s environmental footprint
- Plan and host events and activities
- Track progress and impact
Employees and sustainability
67% of employees believe that companies have a responsibility to address environmental issues
55% of employees say that a company’s environmental policies are important when considering job offers
64% of employees feel that leaders don’t do enough to promote sustainability in their workplace
HRM can track engagement and measure the impact of their sustainability initiatives, allowing for continuous improvement.
The analytics and reporting features provide companies with a clear understanding of employee engagement and the impact of the sustainability efforts.
Fostering a positive and respectful work environment where individuals can make a positive impact on the environment leads to enhanced employee satisfaction, stronger interpersonal connections, and increased reputation for the company.
- Improve employee experience
- Promote sustainability awareness
- Increase reputation and brand image
- Attract & retain top talents
Experience the platform yourself