Bottom-up Corporate Social Responsibility
Volunteer in community
Coach a social venture
Fundraise for NGO
The platform provides one central, inclusive place where everyone can access resources, learn and act on issues related to societal impact:
- Gather valuable insights from your employees
- Manage and support Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Programs
- Track societal impact initiatives and their impact
A Corporate Social Responsibility program is an employer-led initiative that promotes social and environmental responsibility, ethics, and sustainability in the workplace. The platform allows CSR Program leaders to:
- Effectively manage and promote the program
- Take action to make a positive impact on society
- Plan and host events and activities
- Track progress and impact
Millennials & Gen Z want to make impact
72% of employees believe that companies have a responsibility to address social and environmental issues
44% of employees say they would take a pay cut to work for a company that is doing social or environmental good
65% of employees feel that their leaders don’t do enough to promote corporate social responsibility.
CSR can track engagement and measure the impact of their societal impact initiatives, allowing for continuous improvement.
The analytics and reporting features provide companies with a clear understanding of employee engagement and the impact of the societal impact efforts.
Track, measure and drive impact & business success
Fostering a positive and respectful work environment where individuals can make a positive impact on society leads to enhanced employee satisfaction, stronger interpersonal connections, and increased reputation for the company.
- Improve employee experience
- Promote societal impact awareness
- Increase reputation and brand image
- Attract & retain top talents
Experience the platform yourself