The platform is designed to engage employees and promote a culture of wellbeing in the workplace.
- Fosters a positive work environment
- Improved employee well-being initiatives
- Measurable impact on employee well-being
Challenge employees to improve their wellbeing
wellbeing in one place
The platform provides one central, inclusive place where everyone can access resources, learn and act on issues related to wellbeing:
- Gather valuable insights from your employees
- Manage and support Employee Wellness Programs
- Track well-being initiatives and their impact
Employee Wellness Programs
An employee wellness program is an employer-led initiative that promotes a positive work environment and supports the physical, mental, and emotional well-being of employees. The platform allows Employee Wellness Program leaders to:
- Effectively manage and promote the program
- Take action to improve employee wellbeing
- Plan and host events and activities
- Track progress and impact
Employees and health
53% of employees reported that work-related stress caused them to miss days of work
30% of employees feel that their workplace does not support their physical and mental well-being
64% of employees feel that their leaders don’t do enough to promote a culture of well-being
HRM can track engagement and measure the impact of their well-being initiatives, allowing for continuous improvement.
The analytics and reporting features provide companies with a clear understanding of employee engagement and the impact of the wellbeing efforts.
Fostering a positive and respectful work environment where individuals can thrive leads to enhanced employee well-being, stronger interpersonal connections, and increased productivity.
- Improve employee experience
- Promote wellbeing awareness
- Increase productivity and employee engagement
- Attract & retain top talents
Experience the platform yourself