Vacancy: Office Manager
Are you an experienced Office Manager and do you want to use your skills for a product that will change the world? Let’s team up for change!
GoodUp is the European leader in providing employee engagement platforms to companies. On these platforms people with great ideas are matched with people who want to use their time, money and skills to do good. Both parties meet and realise ideas to reach the company’s do good ambition. GoodUp encourages everyone to make a positive change in line with their personal interests and higher objectives in life (purpose).
GoodUp is the parent organisation of 1%Club, a well known Dutch crowdfunding and -sourcing platform for consumers. 1%Club has experience in crowdfunding and – sourcing for almost a decade. GoodUp was launched as a Software as a Service company to provide their technology to companies to engage more people into making positive impact.
Some of the corporate clients GoodUp works with are Booking.com, Deloitte, Accenture, DLL and Rabobank.
Read the entire story in the Founders’ Letter of GoodUp
About the GoodUp Office Manager
The Office Manager is one of the key players within our team. You’re responsible for the well-being of our GoodUp office in the broadest sense. You’ll assist in the administration and give overall support to the team.
You are responsible for:
• All office processes and optimisation of these;
• First point of contact; phone, mail and receiving visitors in the office;
• Assisting in administration, especially in archiving and invoicing;
• Coordinating the insurances and pensions for our team members;
• Running an efficient and tidy office space;
• Stock management and purchasing of office supplies;
• Contracting and negotiating with office suppliers (office, kitchen, laptops, etc.);
• Coordinating needed software tools (Google, Dropbox, etc.) for team members and be the first point of contact for our IT partner.
• Coordinating daily team lunch, birthdays and team office chores (corvee);
• Assisting in travel arrangement such as booking flights, accommodation and arranging travel documents like visa;
• Carrying out sustainability towards a greener office.
You might be a fit if:
• You have a systematic approach and have great organising skills;
• You want a job where you can make impact;
• You’re hands-on, flexible and result driven;
• You are pro-active in your communication and your verbal as well as your written Dutch & English are perfect;
• MS Office and Apple are very familiar to you;
• You have a MBO/HBO degree and have 1 to 2 years relevant experience.
• Furthermore, you have an affinity with corporate social responsibility, employee engagement, innovation and sustainability;
• You can start ASAP and are based in or near Amsterdam.
• Nice to have: karaoke talent or you own the right dance moves.
What do we offer?
• You’ll be working in a growing, ambitious team of 25+ hard-working professionals in an inspiring 17th century warehouse in the heart of Amsterdam with a view on the canals.
• An international work environment where idealism, professionalism, and innovation are combined;
• You’ll be part of a social impact venture with the ambition to create long lasting impact in the world.
• A challenging interim (2-3 months) part-time position (32 hours per week) in a game-changing environment;;
• Lots of opportunities to socialize with colleagues: Team Days & Friday drinks.
We also offer healthy a biological/fair-trade lunches, exceptional colleagues, and recreative Ping-Pong matches.
Interested? Please send your motivation letter and resume before 30 October 2017.
Note: interviews will take place on 7 November.