5.2 New project deadline picker and some bug fixes
17 September, 2018
As of now, it is possible for users to either select a fixed running period for their project (30/60/90 days) or to set their own deadline.
5.1.2 Several bug fixes
14 August, 2018
We fixed several bugs to improve the platform.
5.1.1 Set your own cookies
26 July, 2018
In line with the GDPR we have expanded our cookies settings. With this release, every visitor can determine for themselves what cookies they’d like to set.Read more
5.1 GDPR compliant
22 May, 2018
We’ve made improvements and changes to the GoodUp platform to ensure we are GDPR compliant.Read more
5.0 The new backoffice
9 May, 2018
We are very happy to share the new backoffice with you. With the new backoffice Platform managers will be able work more efficiently in a more user-friendly environment.Read more
- We improved the date picker and slider combination.
- We removed the project language field from admin and serializer.
- We fixed a bug that didn’t allow you to chose a task deadline in the past.
- We fixed some translation issues.
- We’ve added more bulk status change options.
- You can now unsubscribe from wallpost emails.
- We fixed a bug that caused anonymous supporters to not be notified of an update.
- We fixed multiple problems with images and their text blocks on CMS pages.
- We fixed a bug that caused multiple problems with the menu and cookie notification on smartphones.
- We fixed a 404 error that randomly appeared on some pages.
- We fixed a bug that caused the scroll bar to disappear, and thereby preventing scrolling in general, when opening the login popup on the ‘Start a project’ page.
- We fixed a bug that allowed people to do donations with decimals, eg €10,50.
- We fixed a bug that when a project has more than 5 expertise needed, the project widget on the project search page always showed “+X needed”, even when not hovering your mouse over the project widget.
- We fixed a bug that cause large donation amounts to not be shown nicely on the project card
- We fixed a bug that when clicking an internal link on a CMS page, the whole web page was reloaded.
- We fixed a bug involving the currency symbol in the donation modal that did not align properly.
- We fixed a bug that redirects you to your projects after submitting a project, instead of to the homepage.
- Fixed a bug that caused the initials ‘DM’ to show up as a profile circle for deactivated members, instead of the deactivated members icon.
- Fixed a bug that prevented doing donations with certain Dutch bank accounts.
- Fixed a bug that caused the deadline and location of a project on the project page to overlap on iOS phones.
4.5 Additional sharing functionality
2 May, 2018
Next to the existing sharing options, it is now possible to share a project page, task page or results page via email or WhatsApp.
4.4.2 Improve design task widget
16 April, 2018
We have highlighted the task date on the task widget so that it’s easier for visitors to see when a task takes place or should be done.Read more
4.4.1 Download the list of supporters
16 April, 2018
We have created a ‘download list of supporters’ option for project initiators.Read more
4.4 New project states
16 April, 2018
We’ve recently introduced the possibility to add a refunding option to your platform. With this option, you can refund all the donations made to a project when their target amount has not been reached.Read more
4.3.1. Celebrate successful projects
27 March, 2018
We have updated the header’s results visualisation. Instead of a large coloured overlay to indicate the project’s success, we have created a vignette and highlighted the progress bar for crowdfunding projects.Read more
4.3 Improved project updates
27 March, 2018
We have worked on bettering the options for updates and comments on the project page. With this improvement, it will be come easier and more fun for project initiators and supporters to communicate via the platform.Read more
4.2 New member states
28 February, 2018
We’ve added a new member status. This makes it possible for initiators and backoffice administrators to differentiate between task members who still need to be confirmed and task members who were absent.Read more
4.1 The new project page
22 January, 2018
Say hi! to our new project page. A re-design that better aligns both needs from initiators and supporters, and offers a more accessible and relevant experience.Read more
4.0 New design
8 January, 2018
We’re introducing a new design. From our learnings we have improved our UX flows and worked towards a consistent design that strengthens intuition and easiness of use.
- Fixed a bug that broke the styling of the notification bar on mobile
- Fixed a bug that caused a wall post to show up twice when writing a message after a successful donation
- Fixed a bug that prevented images from being uploaded in the project description when creating a project in Safari.
- Fixed a bug that caused the deadline to apply picker in the task create form to always show “one month before”.
- Fixed several bugs that caused English text to show up on Dutch platforms.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the project deadline from automatically updating when a task deadline is later than the project deadline.
- Fixed a bug that showed rejected, absent and withdrawn members to members that are not the initiator or the project manager or the rejected, absent or withdrawn member self.
- Fixed a bunch of bugs related to consistent styling throughout the platform.
- Fixed a bug that caused inconsistencies between the platform results page statistics and the homepage statistics.
- Fixed several bugs that caused inconsistent designs when visiting the platform on mobile phones.
3.3 Edit Running projects
20 December, 2017
To give project initiators more control over the success of their project we’ve built the new ‘edit project’ feature. With this feature it will be possible to grant project initiators permission to edit the pitch, story, image and video on their project page.Read more
3.2 Customisable homepage
28 November, 2017
We’re happy to introduce a more customisable homepage. This leads to more flexibility in structuring the content on your platform homepage.Read more
3.1 Acceptance/Rejection emails
7 November, 2017
We have expanded the notification emails for tasks. Project Initiators can now personalise the acceptance and rejection email when people apply for a task.Read more
3.0 Performance improvement
12 Oktober, 2017
We’ve made major performance improvement within the ember framework. This results in faster page load and a more seamless experience.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a error message to be shown when you input a decimal number in the people needed field when creating or editing a task.
- Fixed a bug that caused pressing the tab key to jump to the wrong next field in any form.
- Fixed a couple of styling inconsistencies
- Fixed a bug that caused clicking on the ‘Join task’ button to scroll to the wrong element on the project page.
- Fixed a bug that prevent the highlighted menu item to not show up
- Fixed several bugs related to mobile functionality
- Fixed a bug that caused long amounts to fall out of the donation popup
- Fixed a bug that prevented submitting a motivation when applying for a task when the motivation is first left empty and ‘submit’ is clicked.
- Fixed a bug that caused that tasks tab on a project page to be empty on mobile.
- Improved our SVGs to reduce their size and thereby reduce the platform’s loading time
- Fixed a couple of bugs related to certain texts showing up in English on Dutch platforms